General Enquiries: email@example.com
For any enquiries regarding content on the site and potential features, please contact the address above. We like to stay one step ahead, so if you’re promoting an event that you think we’d be interested in please don’t hesitate to get in touch for consideration. For music submission we prefer Soundcloud links, but will also happily receive promos directly (please note that, due to the nature of the site, we only accept promos from Glaswegian artists).
SynthGlasgow is the only website dedicated to Glasgow club culture, electronic music and events, so adverts fall into a highly relevant and focused market. We’re currently receiving an average of 7000 Unique Visitors a month, with over 8000 Page Impressions. To keep things simple, our rates are determined by the duration and prominence of your ad on the site.
If you’re interested in advertising with SynthGlasgow please contact the address above and we’ll get back to you with our rates and specifications.
• As SynthGlasgow is solely focused on Glasgow it means featured clubs, DJ’s and promoters are keen to drive people to the site and visitors fall into a highly relevant market.
• We have a considerable online presence using Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and Instagram to drive people to the website.
• There are a number of different options available to suit your budget, ranging from headline banners to smaller side adverts.
• All adverts can be linked directly to your chosen web address and banner ads are visible on each page of SynthGlasgow.
• 'Click Through' means we can tell you exactly how many people clicked on your advert following its duration on the site.
• We are also able to arrange free additional coverage to accompany your advert in the form of previews, reviews, competitions or special features (at the editor’s discretion).
If you’re interested in writing for SynthGlasgow, please get in touch via the address above with a recent sample of your work and a brief description about yourself and why you’d like to contribute. We’re open to all feature suggestions and will also accept requests for review.