Contact & Advertise:
Glasgow producers, promoters and DJ’s: we want to hear from you! Synth relies on a lot of external submission, so if you have a new track that needs to be heard, a brand new mix which you think should be featured or a big club night coming up that you want previewed or reviewed please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising with us:
If you’d like to advertise on the Synth website you can do so by contacting email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with our rates and specifications. The website is currently receiving an average of 1000-1500 Absolute Unique Visitors a day, with monthly totals at over 35,000 as well as 48,000 Page Impressions. We believe our rates are very fair and reflect these figures accurately.
- As Synth is solely focused on Glasgow it means featured clubs, DJ’s and promoters are keen to drive people to the site and visitors fall into a highly relevant market.
- We run monthly poster campaigns which include our website address and raise awareness of the brand around Glasgow.
- Our radio show on Subcity has a substantial following who are reminded of the website on a monthly basis.
- We have a considerable online presence using Facebook, Twitter & Soundcloud to drive people to the website and we are also linked up with other websites to generate cross-traffic.
- We generate hits from countries as far away as Australia, South Korea & Mexico but over 95% of our views are Glasgow direct with search words heavily revolving around the city's nightlife, clubs and events.
- Advertisement starts from as little as £10 for 14 days, with a maximum of 35 days. Longer periods are available on request at a discounted price.
- All adverts can be linked directly to your chosen web address and are visible on each page of Synth.
- 'Click Through' function means we can tell you exactly how many people clicked on your advert following its duration on the site.
- We are also able to arrange any additional coverage you might like to accompany the advert in the form of previews, reviews, competitions or special features.
Sending us music:
We love to hear new music from local Glasgow producers and take great pride in exposing it through our website. If you want to send us your own music please use the Dropbox below which will take you directly to the Synth Soundcloud account where there are further instructions (takes 30 seconds)…Send me your sounds
Write for Synth:
We are currently looking for keen writers who are interested in reviewing club nights and other events in Glasgow in exchange for guestlist. We're also open to any feature ideas you may have and are happy to consider guest articles that fit in with our content. If you're interested in contributing to Synth please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Soundcloud for regular updates straight to your social network. We use Soundcloud to host some of our favourite local music and mixes from Glasgow producers, so if you’re looking for super-fresh talent or just some new beats; it’s a good place to start…
Synth on Soundcloud
Synthmixes on Soundcloud
Synth on Facebook
Synth on Twitter